- Backpack (large enough to hold a library book and pair of shoes)
● OPTIONAL: 1 - package of 3”x5” notecards
- 12 pencils (Ticonderoga brand)
- 1 large eraser or 1 box of pencil top erasers
- 2 - 24 count box of crayons (one for now, one for later)
- 2 - highlighters
- 2 - dry erase markers
- 2 - packs washable markers (wide, classic colors)
- 2 - plastic two-pocket folders with bottom pockets
- 1 - wide-lined spiral notebook - at least 70 pages
- 12 - Elmer's glue sticks
- 1 - pair of BLUNT scissors
- 1 - large box of tissues
- 1 - large container of disinfectant wipes
- Headphones in a Ziploc bag for computers/ipads. These will be kept
at school and used through 4th grade. (No Ear Buds, No angle connectors,
straight end connector only
- Paint shirt (can be a old shirt, does not have to be fancy)
Optional: $65 -check made out to Taher for snack cart; this is for the whole school year.
*Or you may send a healthy snack each day with your child: fruit, cereal bar, carrot sticks, etc.
NO cookies, chips, candy bars, or other sugary snacks.
We do allow special snacks during birthdays or class celebrations.